Diasoft’s main offering to the financial market is FLEXTERA — the SOA-based suite of modules for front-to-back automation of financial services. FLEXTERA’s open architecture, BP-driven development approach, and its hardware-, OS- and DBMS-independence allow for the unrestricted customization and integration of implemented solutions.
FLEXTERA’s functional scope is divided in accordance with the inherent nature of the financial operations and covers all areas of modern financial business with:
- FLEXTERA Front Office responsible for Multi-channel Front Office operations and customer relations management for ubiquitous client servicing;
- FLEXTERA Middle Office offering a set of components for Middle Office risk management and decision making functions;
- FLEXTERA Back Office providing tools for traditional Back Office and Core Banking operations including daily banking transactions processing; financial products and services origination and management; deposit, loan, and credit-processing capabilities; unique internal product accounting tools;
- FLEXTERA Reporting presenting a set of comprehensive BI and reporting tools;
- FLEXTERA Accounting offering modern tools for Tax accounting and General Ledger support;
- FLEXTERA Insurance covering all areas of insurance business and allowing its Customers to realize any possible model of insurance servicing.
In addition to broad financial functionality, all Diasoft’s solutions bring to their Customers the enhanced value of modern integration and development tools due to FLEXTERA Java System Platform used as a basis for other FLEXTERA functional components.
Every function within the solution is performed by separate components which allows the Customer to use them as universal building blocks of their financial architecture, easily deploy or replace new modules and avoid undesirable interdependencies of separate functions and slowing down of the system’s operation. These components together with the infrastructural tools form FLEXTERA Financial Architecture.
FLEXTERA's Technological Excellence is achieved through the wide adoption of the leading market solutions and the most advanced technological trends.