Diasoft became the General Partner of the VI Annual Financial Sphere Award for the section "Banks and Payment Services". The company submitted a large-scale project for implementation of its FLEXTERA BI for automation of regulatory reporting in VTB24. At the award ceremony, which took place on 30 March 2017 in Moscow, VTB24 and Diasoft's project was named one of three best implementations in the category "Reporting Solutions".
You are here
Technological Enhancement of the Mature Market Players
For the mature markets Diasoft offers a modern cost effective approach to legacy solutions enhancement which allows for rapid modernization of the existing IT infrastructure and also provides the business with a powerful development tool. Using Diasoft’s unique methodology to the legacy system renovation, the Customer acquires all advantages of modern technologies without the need to reconstruct their business processes.
Diasoft’s FLEXTERA System Platform allows for renovating banking software through automated conversion of legacy source code to cutting-edge SOA JavaEE technology. It brings legacy systems to a new level of flexibility, increases performance and enhances integration and development capacities while retaining the business logic of all operations and providing opportunity to use the same user interfaces and operations the Customer has accustomed to.
In comparison to full scale system replacement, Diasoft’s approach to renewal offers to the financial institution a great number of advantages and opportunities including:
- Reduced costs of legacy technologies applications porting to modern system platforms,
- Low need for customization as the business processes and specifics of the business practice are retained from the old system,
- No training expenses as the staff quickly adapts to the new system thanks to the use of the same user interfaces and business logic,
- No data migration or data loss risks as the database structure is retained,
- Flexible tools for integration with third party modules or services,
- Increased transformation ROI and access to the modern future proof business development tools,
- Access to the advantages of Service-Oriented Architecture and Java development tools.
With this cost effective and low-risk approach, the Customer can capitalize on the investments and years of work spent on perfecting legacy software and acquire an advanced orchestration mechanism for the better performance and successful future development.